Livingston Dems Will Hold
The Livingston County Democratic Party will hold its 2014 fall convention on Saturday, Nov. 22, at 10 a.m. at party headquarters.
The main business of the convention will be to elect members of the executive committee who will guide the party for the next two years.
Many of the 2014 candidates for federal, state and local office also will be on hand to speak to precinct delegates about the November election.
Those eligible to vote at the convention are precinct delegates who were elected in the Aug. 5 primary.
Doors will open at 9:30 a.m. for registration. Light refreshments will be available.
The official call to the convention follows.
10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014
1. Call to order by
acting as temporary chair County Chair
2. Appointment of temporary secretary by temporary chair
3. Election of permanent Convention Chair and Secretary
4. Chair announces appointment of permanent County Convention Committees
5. Report of Committee on Credentials
6. Report of Committee on Rules
7. Election of Executive Committee
8. Good and Welfare
a. Introduction of and Remarks by Candidates
b. Presentation of Election Results
c. Recognition of Campaign Volunteers
d. Information on Coming Events
Executive Committee Meeting immediately following convention
(Paid for by the
Democratic Executive Committee, Livingston County 10321
Grand River Road, Suite 600, Brighton,